The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Collective
Helping Build & Sustain Productive, Equitable, Diverse and Inclusive Cultures
We are a collective of diverse professionals committed to delivering productive strategic solutions to organizations in the areas of Organizational Development, Human Resources and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Our service offerings include:
Organizational Assessments to identify areas of opportunity; make recommendations to mitigate the impact of hidden biases and improve cooperative profitable productivity
- Readiness assessments
- Cultural assessments
- Audits of people management practices and policies
- Establish and facilitate internal cross-functional team(s) to develop recommendations for senior management
- Work with senior management and other internal stakeholders to vet recommendations, create a DE&I action plan and implementation strategy
Internal and External Communications
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop an effective ongoing communications strategy to inform and keep employees apprised of initiatives, outcomes, next steps
- Execute DE&I marketing, communications and branding to increase visibility
- Ensure alignment of internal and external messaging with organizational actions
Retention and Engagement to encourage internal dialogue, reflection and active participation in diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
- Professional Creative Expression – use of various artistic or custom approaches and storytelling as a platform for micro-activism. Extensive portfolio includes film, music, dance, poetry, art and spoken word creatives, including:
- Writer, director and producer of award winning “Burden” film with facilitated discussion leaders, participant guides and FAQS. Burden Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/SQ17HVxx0Dw
- Singer and songwriter who produces and performs conscious music to enlighten and raise awareness around social issues and concerns.
Training and Development to engage staff in learning through a combination of lecture, skill-building and interactivity
- Programs are highly-customized to meet each organization’s unique needs. Training topics or skills may include cultural sensitivity, gender stereotypes, allyship, micro-aggressions and micro-inequities, intersectionality, building effective internal and external relationships, active listening, empathy, treatment of others, bystander and upstander behaviors and choices.
- Programs are designed to target three primary tiers – senior leadership, managers, and non-managerial staff members
Client & Customer Experiences to expand the organization’s outreach to diverse, targeted audiences to strengthen market share
- Customized infomercial production, community engagement activation, customer development programs and strategic event planning capabilities
- Provide recognized national and international speakers, moderators and facilitators for keynote addresses, galas, workshops, conferences, panels and discussion groups
Recruitment and Executive Search Services to identify high-potential talent
- Working closely with you to clearly understand your organization’s culture, operation and objectives, we source for the best candidate fit while ensuring a diverse slate of candidates.